Monday, October 11, 2010

Getting the Kid's Ready for pictures? UGH!

Although I take alot of pictures of my family - rarely are they together.  So I thought I would get all of us together for our Christmas Card picture early this year.  UGH!  Can I just say I feel your pain?  I thought about what we would wear for days, then tried to coordinate colors and styles.  Double UGH!   I understand why Mom's ask "Can't we just all wear white?".  It is easier, yes.  But the final product is usually better when you wear colors you love, and everyone's colors coordinate.  Think shades of blues, brown, or a little of one color in everyone's outfit.  If that is too complicated, just try not to clash with each other!  I haven't finished editing the session from this weekend, but I can post some pic's of the awesome vehicle we had for the "Bonnie & Clyde" shoot.   My friend Art brought his vehicle, he even had some bullet holes!







No comments:

Post a Comment