Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Bonnie & Clyde" What a FUN Day!

When Phyllis asked me to take her and Dick's picture my heart literally leaped.  I have always admired her.  She's one of those women who doesn't talk about what she would like to do with her life.  She does it.  The Balcones Women's Association has held numerous fund raisers for Scholarship's for Westwood Seniors.  Phyllis is the woman in charge of "Market Days", their largest fundraiser.  These women aren't looking to raise hundred's of dollars - they are after the thousand's.  Last year they gave $17,500 in scholarship money!  That's what I call doing it!

"Bonnie & Clyde" was the perfect theme for Phyllis and Dick.  She was gorgeous and he was handsome.  What a lovely couple - inside and out.  Here are a few sneak peeks!

I think this image is one of my best!


Can't decide if I like it better in black and white punch!
They are both huggers. 























Here I am in action, of course on my ladder.  My friend Art took this picture.  He's the cool chap that let me borrow his beautiful 1928 Ford Model A.   The next picture is the one I captured.















CRAZY about this image.  Doesn't he look dashing? Cary Grant kinda dashing? I Think SO!























If you see him at Balcones Country Club he might give you an autograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment