Thursday, September 16, 2010

Simpler Days...and A sense of Humor!

I didn't expect to wake up at 4:00 am this morning with a migraine - but I did, and YUCK!   I've started getting them just in the last couple of years and they are as bad as everyone says.  I feel for those of you who have had to endure those monsters all of your life. TRIPLE YUCK!

For my day job I drive and drive - ALOT.  I am always on IH 35 headed North.  This morning with a migraine from you know where I sat out for my destination at 7:30.  This morning I detoured off 35 and went thru McGregor.   McGregor is one of those small Texas towns that makes me sigh everytime I go thru them.  I long for simpler days. 

This morning I was surprised by a sign I saw in the window of a bank building downtown.  So surprised when I drove by I said out loud "Did I just read what I thought I read?  I had to turn around and go back.

Yep.  That IS what it said.  So glad someone in McClennan County has a sense of humor.  I laughed out loud.  The stress left my body.  And finally so did my migraine.  Thank you! Thank you!, to whomever owns that building.


 










Sorry it's a pic from my Iphone.  The caption reads : "Hey Barack, Don't go to Arizona, They ask for PROOF of Citizenship There!"

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment