Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sometimes you just need a Haircut!

The second dog my husband brought home last year was a wheaton terrior.  I was unfamiliar with the breed.  The dog hair is like silk and grows and grows!  It grows all around his face, which is cute, but it mats up so quickly!

If I don't have time to keep him combed out (and I mean the metal fine tooth dog comb) it can get pretty narly.   What did I do with all of my free time before??  Any hoo, such was the case last week.  Moby didn't seem to mind.  Who wouldn't want a haircut in Texas in AUGUST.  Here is the before and after pictures.


















After: Do you really want to take my picture?



















Ok I'll sit but I won't open my eyes!


OK, I'll open my eyes but I won't be happy about it.

OK, OK I'll pose...


















This is the best I got.


















I hope he's not embarrassed.  At least now he can fit into his T-Shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment