Monday, August 9, 2010

How to Display Kid's Artwork - I LOVE THIS!

No matter where I go I am always looking at how art is displayed.  I always focus on the walls and how items are displayed on the walls.  The color scheme of the room is important and if that color compliments the art.

Fortunately we have a little Picasso and Pizzarro.  Every school year I struggle with how to display their creations.  WELL!  I have found a solution, and for only $4.99 at your local IKEA you can too!  Just find a blank wall in your house.






































Aren't these great?  Just secure to the wall and attach the clips.  No need to change in and out of frames.  Easy Peazy - GOT to LOVE that!  So once I select a wall, we will have a rotating gallery of their recent masterpieces.

Back to School sneaked up on me.  This find takes a little of the stress off!

No comments:

Post a Comment