Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Christmas Wish List...

Although school hasn't started yet our kids have already made out their Christmas lists.  Yeah, they had it done in JULY!

At first I thought - what?   Are you kidding me?  But then I realized, why NOT?  Why couldn't that work for me? Besides, I've been good all year! (Just hope Santa reads my blog!).

Here are some of my TOP picks!

LIGHTS! 

Chandiliers (Ikea) ...Can a girl EVER have enough of them?  They are only $49.95 each.


















Sconce (IKEA).  Can't you see the candles glowing for a night photoshoot?...dreamy!


















Moroccon Lanterns (Anthropologie).  These would look beautiful placed in trees!


CAMERA!

Of course, what I drool over - The CANON 5D MarkII.  (My husband's name is Mark - so it is meant to be!) (Only $2,400 + tax)  http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/583953-REG/Canon_2764B003_EOS_5D_Mark_II.html


















A new camera wouldn't be complete without a new lens right?
The Canon 85mm 1.2 L.  SWEET!











ACTION?
Make it a surprise.  I love surprises.  Just remember I have been good all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment