Sunday, August 2, 2009

Photo Shoot - Alex & Glen

WOW! Talk about a dream photoshoot. I had the pleasure of working with Alex & Glenda on Saturday. Two sisters that are oppposites in alot of ways but what they had in common -photogenic and drop dead gorgeous - they had in spades. Our make-up artist for the day Shannon Yost was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. She has been a market rep for Mary Kay for years and really knows her stuff. I was really impressed with her knowledge not just about how to apply make-up for the best effect, but also about skincare. I learned a lot and plan to have Shannon give me a consultation SOON! Thanks Shannon it was great to meet you. Ladies if you need a new look here is her contact info: www.marykay.com/snyost

The lighting for the day was a challenge. Sunny one minute, cloudy the next. Our enthusiasm though didn't wane!..Here is a sneak peek.

Our Make-up pro working her magic...





















We had a wide selection of accessories...


















The ultra Fab sisters, (see I told you not just gorgeous, drop dead gorgeous)...




And the sparkle of the day came from Juliana, the little Fashionista. Look out world - she will be breaking hearts...I'm afraid especially her Dad's. Thanks Libby for sharing your family with me, you guys were wonderful and truly made a fantastic shoot!







No comments:

Post a Comment