Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finished Editing Pictures from Photo Shoot!

I finished editing the pictures from the recent Photo shoot! I hope the models are just half as happy with them as I am. (Make that their parents too!) If they are then they might be oh I don't know...ecstatic! blown away! I really can't believe how little editing I ended up doing. I've spent all this time (and $$ on software) learning how to create perfect pictures. It wasn't necessary. It was also difficult to cull the final count down. I started with almost 500 shots, ended up with 102. I couldn't narrow it down from that. I have been taught that for most sessions you should end up with about 30 to 35 shots for the client to choose from, unless of course it is a wedding. Oh well. Blew that one.

Here are a few more...Simply stunning!



You girls ROCKED IT!





No comments:

Post a Comment