Thursday, July 22, 2010

Project Complete - Special Note Cards

I tweeted a few weeks ago that I was off to work on a special project.  It wasn't an assignment or commission piece but something I have wanted to do for so so long!  I always try to keep notecards on hand, ones that are blank and can be used for almost anything.  Problem is I haven't found any I really like in years.  My husband suggested I make my own - so I did.
I have always loved trees, that is one of the things I miss most about Alabama.  Alabama the beautiful - has tall beautiful oak trees, (and pine trees and maple trees, etc.).  But I have come to appreciate and love the live oaks of Texas.  They are mysterious and look so pragmatic in black and white punch.   The website for this edition is http://www.notecard.keepthepicture.com/.   I'm working on the specifics of how to order but for now below is the finished first run!

And YES, that is my signature chandilier in the tree to the left of the green.


















This is my new logo.  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment