Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Phil & Val...

So I have been ultra busy. I had two photo shoots back to back (literally one Friday one Saturday). The one Friday was of the sweetest couple anyone would want to have as next door neighbors. Phil & Val have been living on the Balcones Golf Course for 30+ years. Whenever I meet someone new in this neighborhood and they ask me where I live, I just say next door to Phil & Val. They immediately know which house. They follow by saying "Aren't they great". And I always say - "YES, they are!". I kind of say it possessive, like they belong to me. You may know them, but I get to see them almost everyday.

I had been planning their shoot (in my head) for months and finally asked them if they would model for me. I had some shots in mind and really wanted to create a mood. You know that warm mood that reminds you life is worth living, how you feel when you see a small child hugging a puppy, or a couple that have been together a hundred years but still enjoy the journey together. Here are a few sneak peek shots, I really think one of these might be my best yet.

Phil is such a joker. He had Val going...


























Too Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment