Wednesday, June 16, 2010

James Bond 007...

What a fabulous photo shoot!  So as always I get carried away with the set.  It wasn't my fault - REALLY!  It was the vintage, restored, RED, convertible JAG!   So I went to buy a tuxedo for the boys to wear, ended up buying two, I mean three, bought two then went back for the third and the store was CLOSED.  Completely closed down, empty the day before the shoot.  So I panicked because I had booked a session with a little guy the day before.  But  three hours and 60 miles later I found a size 6 Tuxedo to buy!
And then little girls were coming.  So I bought a sequin top and killer headband/veil.   I'll post the girls later - wouldn't want to spoil the Father's Day surprise!  Check out the sneak peeks!

Two brothers that rocked it!...
















Isn't he a cutie?



This one is a movie star in the making!


So is his brother!


This picture looks like the "Brat Pack".  They are just too cool!!

I will be posting the 2010 Limited Edition Schedule soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment