Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mary Kay Glamour Photo Shoot

Recently I did a photo shoot at the Mary Kay Training Center in Austin. OH what fun! I was a little apprehensive to do that many ladies back to back but it went off without a hitch. No burned out lightbulbs or printer errors. Our host - the ultra fab Debbi Yost was a jewel. She is my personal Mary Kay representative and organized the event. It was spectacular. If you ever need some new colors (or maintenance as I call it) give Debbi a call. She can be reached at 335-7067 or cell at 914-9468. Her email is dyost@marykay.com, website: www.marykay.com/dyost. Debbi has been a Senior Sales Director for Mary Kay for 20+ years. What I love is she can take one look at you and know what color will look smashing.


Just look at a few of the ladies from the event:








Can't wait until the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment