Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Aubrey

It is always fun when good friends come to visit. But when it is one of your best friends in the world and six years since you've seen each other the time you get to spend together is even more special. I've been friends with Jean for almost two dozen years. Not only did I get to spend time with her, she brought her beautiful daughter Erica, Erica's husband Brian (ARMY ROCKS), and their sweet sweet baby Aubrey.
What a pleasure it was to spend a few days with all of them. My family just cherished the time we had. Jean makes such a good Nanna. Erica has turned into a beautiful woman and great mom. She and her husband Brian are such devoted parents. It makes my spirit dance to be around such a beautiful family. And speaking of dancing, although at three months she is no where near walking - that little Aubrey can DANCE! Here are a few of my favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment